Volks,
O.k., A few weeks ago I inquired about "Pop-top = Insulation" Most responses
referenced canvas insulation while camping. So I went = on with my idea & used
a sheet of 1/4" x 4' x 8' Foamcore. I removed all = front P-Top fittings, took
Measurements, cut it for the vent & Trimmed = it a bit at the Back. I also
used some Radiant Barrier (don't ask I've had it = for a long time) It's
basically like 2 sheets of aluminum foil with = something in between that
doesn't transfer the heat. I put it in between the = Pop-Top & the Foamcore.
It has not gotten that hot out here yet in So. CAL, But = the van stays at
leased 20 degrees F Cooler than it used to be, Pop-Top down = parked in the
driveway.(Why do we park in a driveway & drive on a = parkway?) Anyway it
works Great & if you are a Photographer or just like to = take pictures, it
works great for Bouncing light off of for a nice soft = light Effect.

Enjoy,
Greg
86 GL Westy
Granada Hills, CA