Today I was looking in one of our = local junkyards and found a 71 Westy in rough shape that had obviously = been there for awhile. I was plundering through it and came across a = khaki colored, heavy gauge piece of canvas that had a set of, what = appeared to be telescoping rods. The rod ends look as though they set = into something. The dimensions  are approx. 36x48. It appears to = be too big to be a child's cot. The way in which it was rolled up, it = had never been used before. If there are some early 70's camper owners = on the list that can identify this and possibly need it, I will be = happy to get it.

Mark
83 & 87 Westies