Hi volks

I just get my 88 transporter out of = the garage with a rebuilt engine. Apart from all the common advice from the garage = in order to take care of the new baby, I d like to know your secret advice that = you can tell me cause of your experience in that matter ?
Anyone ?

Other point, I going to start a trip = over US and Canada (starting from Montreal) and my trnasporter is not a westy, as it = s quite hard here to find some westy interior so I decided to build my own. Once = again any advice or good ideas from people who did the same.
If you have pictures, then it s perfect....

Thanks !

Jp.