Hello all - new to this list & = new vw owner.  My problem is that my van steering pulls = severly
to the right. This was not a problem = when I first got the van (2 mths ago). The pulling seemed
to start all of a sudden - I dont = recall hitting any potholes/curbs.  Upon inspection of the steering rack I notice = (2) lines that appeared to be vaccum lines (not the power steering lines)
and (1) of these was seperated from = the rack. I put the line back into rack & secured with ziptie. This did not = solve the problem - 1st, what are these lines, 2nd, any thoughts why the van would = suddenly be out of alignment??
Thanks