Hi folks,

        I recently purchased a set of large valve heads for my '86 Vanagon Syncro camper. A coolant leak in one head prompted the repair and I figured that I would upgrade to the larger valves. My problem is that my local VW dealer will only install heads that they sell. I recently moved to Northern Virginia and I haven't compiled a list of reputable repair places. You know, ones that know that the coolant needs to be phosphate free and the glue kit must be OEM VW. Any If anyone has had good (or bad) luck with VW repair places in northern Virginia I would appreciate an email or two.

Cheers Herb