Do you all remember the thread last year about this = time that started out innocently enough about the woman that was going = to travel across the country with her two daughters?  She received = a lot of good advice, and it was an interesting topic.  For about = two days.

Then, someone mentioned that she should bring a gun = to protect herself and her children. That's when it started.  (And = this thread is starting to sound very tired and familiar)  FOR TWO = WEEKS the stupid subject went back and forth, and my delete key got the = best workout it had ever had (or has had since).   =

PLEASE - I IMPLORE YOU, my delete key implores you - = stop this madness before it gets nasty!!!

PS: I am withholding my opinion on the whole gun = subject, since I think it is silly to even discuss it on this = forum.  It is pretty easy to figure out that there are about two = or three subjects that ANY group of humans WILL NEVER AGREE ON, and gun = ownership is certainly one of them.

To quote Rodney King during his trial: "Can't we = all just get along...?"

Off the soapbox,

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA