A number of people have p-mailed me asking about the = stickers and how the whole process works.  I apologize that this = is sort of "loosey-goosey" but we are doing this in our = "part time" as it were.  :-)

Here's a basic run-down of the process that is being = followed for fulfilling sticker orders:

1. You post your order to the web page. http://members.aol.com/Fkc43/sticker.html

2. Frank Condelli pulls it off the web site and = e-mails it to Karl Wolz that night/next morning.

3. Karl adds you a spreadsheet he is using to = maintain all the orders (no auto-responder, sorry)

4. When it comes time to order all the stickers = (later this week), Karl will send out all the payment requests via = paypal (unless you sent a check).  Some may have already received = payment requests.  The paypal notice will server as your = acknowledgement of order

5. The payments are collected and the order is placed = for the stickers

6. The stickers are delivered to Karl Wolz, and he = and Sean Garrett have a "Envelope licking and sticker = stuffing" party

7. You receive your stickers via US Mail (or your = respective country)

Maybe we should have Ron Bloomquist draw up a flow = chart!  :-)

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA