I own an 85 Westy down here in South Texas.  = The past two times I went out to the van during the hot part of the day (100+ inside = the van) the fan behind the fridge was running.   All the switches are = turned off so it is not (supposed to..) run off the battery.  I found that = it only does this when it is really hot.  I pulled the circuit breaker and = it stopped.  If I put the CB back in there tonight when it is not hot, = the fan will not spin.    The last time when it was spontaniously = operating, I took the van for a ride and it stopped after a few minutes.
I have even just let it run and it doesnt drain my battery.  It seems, nothing in my stock = manual gives me guidance.   An suggestions?

In addtion, I do not have a spare battery and I just = bought a new main battery.  Should the LED on my stove be ready green = instead of amber.  I have never seen green yet.   Should I be concerned?

Thanks for the help again, Jason  85 Westy