Brian, and others suffering the digest mode:

Unfortunately, this problem is only going to get = worse.  You see, Microsoft Outlook 2000 pretty much forces html = (what you are referring to as "MIME" is actually html = code).  There is no way to turn it off, unless you turn it off for = the entire company on the Exchange Server.  This is a known bug, = and Microsoft has yet to rectify the problem (as of a couple of weeks = ago).  As more and more people "upgrade" to Office 2000, = this problem will become more prevalent.

A better solution would be to upgrade the listserv = software so that it can handle and parse the html code in the digest = mode.  Certainly, this must be available.  (Tom??)

Face it folks, the world is moving to html-based = e-mail.  It provides people with a "richer" experience = (I always love it when I get e-mails from people in red text on a black = and yellow background).

BTW, you can recognize html code by the prevalence of = stuff like: