Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 1:44 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Re: Radiator

I am asking this question for the third time, can = someone please give me the dimensions of the Vanagon radiator = core?
Its width, lenght and depth as well as how many rows = (depth) of cooling tubes there are. ie is it a 2 core, or 3 core = radiator etc.

I obviously do not have one, they are almost = impossible to get here in New Zealand, so I want to use a radiator from = another vehicle, making sure the donor radiator is as close as possible = to the original VW.

Regards,
John
1982 air cooled. (soon to be water cooled.)  =