Just a bit of humour.....
Don't read any further if you are easily offeneded.
Subject: Redundancies

 Military Retirement Incentive

 The Pentagon recently found it had too many = generals and
 offered
 an
 early retirement = bonus. They promised any general who retired
 straight
 away his = full annual benefits plus $10,000 for every inch
measured
 in
 straight line between = any two points on the general's body, with
 the
 general getting = to select any pair of points he wished.

 The first man, = an Air Force general, accepted. He asked the
 pension
 man to = measure from the top of his head to the tip of his toes.
 Six
 feet.
 He walked out with a cheque = of $720,000.

 The second man, an Army general, asked them = to measure from
 the
 tip
 of
 his = outstretched hands to his toes. Eight feet. He walked out
 with = a
 cheque for $960,000.

 When the third general, a grizzled old = Marine, was asked
where
 measure, he told the pension man: = "From the tip of my penis to
the
 bottom
 of my testicles." The = pension man suggested that perhaps the
 Marine
 general might = like to reconsider, pointing out the nice checks
the
 previous two = generals had received. The Marine insisted and = the
 pension
 expert said that would be fine but that he'd better get the
 medical
 officer to do the measuring.

 The medical officer attended and asked the = general to drop
 'em. He
 did. The medical officer placed the = tape on the tip of the
 general's
 penis
 and began to = work back. "My God!" he said. "Where are = your
 testicles?"
 The general replied, "In = Vietnam.