Ok, so we were heading out of town and = like normal I check the oil. It was getting dusk, so maybe it didn't need any or = only half a quart. But I placed a whole quart in there.
   It does leak a little by = the Oil filter. As me were on our trip this weekend. It leaked from all around = the motor. WE checked it and by the time we got ready to come back today it = was a half a quart low.
    Husband seems to think, If I = had placed to much in there, the pressure might have made the rear main seal start = to leak.
  Anyone have an idea about = this?
THanks
Lonnie and Kathy Jacobs
87 GL