From: kathy = jacobs
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2000 5:06 = PM
Subject: Too much Oil?

Ok, so we were heading out of town = and like normal I check the oil. It was getting dusk, so maybe it didn't need = any or only half a quart. But I placed a whole quart in there.
   It does leak a little by = the Oil filter. As me were on our trip this weekend. It leaked from all around = the motor. WE checked it and by the time we got ready to come back today = it was a half a quart low.
    Husband seems to think, If = I had placed to much in there, the pressure might have made the rear main = seal start to leak.
  Anyone have an idea about = this?
THanks
Lonnie and Kathy Jacobs
87 = GL