from my earlier post:
>Not too small, not too bulky.  : )  (That's another commercial --let's see who can get that one!!)

Believe it or not, this IS somewhat Vanagon related. I call it Vanahumor or Vanatrivia.  Is there no one out there who get this one?

Major hint:  below is pretty much the verbatim quote of a major auto manufacturer in a commercial.  This guy with a thick german accent talks about the brilliant engineering etc of ___________ (car company) and said something to the effect of " we developed the 5 cylinder engine because 4 is too small and 6 is too bulky." The way he said bulky was really kinda funny.

Which car company?

HK