We spent the weekend detailing our = Westy (and have the aching bodies to prove it) -- took off lots of = little spots, some tar, and probably some very old bugs.  She = looks great now, but we'd like to minimize this kind of work in future, = to the extent this is possible.  We noticed that there was a LOT = more cleaning needed on the passenger side, as stuff coming off the = right front tire went straight up onto the sliding door.  On the = driver's side there was much less of this, thanks to a large mud guard = behind that wheel.  We were wondering:  is it not possible to = put a mud guard behind the right front wheel, too?  We never even = noticed we didn't have them on both sides until we started the = cleaning!  We've had the vehicle for just over a year, so I guess = we're not too observant.  I took a look at the Bus Depot, but I = can't find anything like "mud guard" when I search.  Is = it possible these were only made for one side???

Kath, Rob and Vanita
87 Westy