From: RAB511@aol.com [mailto:RAB511@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 4:26 AM
To: info@vanagon.com
Subject: Clutch Chatter.

I have had the clutch replaced twice.  A new flywheel.  New motor mounts.
New throwout bearing.  New clutch yoke.   After doing this twice, the problem
temporarily went away twice.
I am starting to again experience clutch chatter when letting out the clutch
pedal.
It progressively gets worse the more I drive it.  Especially in reverse..
What's Up ??   Richard.