Well, in trying to replace my p-trap a couple of = weekends ago, I could not separate the p-trap from the drain.  The = only way I was able to remove the mess was by cutting a couple of slits = in the inner throat of the drain in order to peel it back away from the = P-trap.  (I tried cutting away the p-trap first, but the two = pieces were stuck too firmly together.)

The net result was that I had to destroy the drain = piece.  The cheapie chromed plastic replacement unit that came = with the generic p-trap works, but does not fit flush with the bottom = of the sink.  This keeps the sink from draining completely, and = really looks sloppy.

Anyone have a source for these puppies?  Is it a = "generic" RV item, or strictly a Delta Six item?

PS - a used one would be great, too if anyone has = one.

Thanks

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA