What about using a turkey baster with a piece of = tubing attached to the end of it?  Would that have made it = easier?

(I was interested in this, since I too recently had = my coolant changed and it seems to run about a needle's width higher on = the temp gauge now)

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA