From: Peter H Kreutzfeldt [mailto:sunvale2@voyager.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 11:48 AM
To: info@vanagon.com
Subject: eurovan

Please post this for me on your site. I was not able to find another
method of posting.

I have a 93 Eurovan, gas with a 5 speed and have intermittent
temperature gauge and fuel gauge problems. (not showing properly)  I
replaced the voltage stabilizer but that did not fix it. I hate to pay a
VW dealer $65 per hour so that he can go on a fishing expedition. Anyone
had to deal with this in the past. The other item, I have not been able
to find HD side wall tires for the Euro. I would like to increase the
size from 65s to 205-70/15" to reduce the RPM at 70 MPH. Mine turns 4300
RPM at 70-72 miles per hour and I like to lower that by about 300 to
500. I welcome any and all comments.
Thanks
Peter