Themed Computer Accessories

Wallpaper
Screen savers have moved

Click on the example screen to see the full size image.
All files are bitmaps within self-extracting zip files (just double click to unzip), and may need resizing depending on your screen.

Click to see full image
Here's the wallpaper I use on my computer.
It shows the 1960's and 1970's Volkswagen range.

A bitmap version of the picture (may need resizing):

vwallpap.exe

(61k)
Click to see full image
A bitmap version of the old background of the shrine:

backvw.exe

(20k)
Click to see full image
If you fancy some VW badges on your desktop.

vwbadge1.exe

(50k)
Click to see full image
A lightened version, for those of you who like to see your icons!

vwbadge2.exe

(27k)
Click to see full image
If Beetles are your thing.....

wallbug1.exe

(39k)
Click to see full image
A lightened version...

wallbug2.exe

(37k)
Click to see full image
Lighter still...

wallbug3.exe

(33k)

Don't want to spend ages downloading these individually???
Here's all the wallpapers in one file

wallpaps.exe

(170k)

All files are bitmaps within self-extracting zip files (just double click to unzip)

How do I download?
How do I install?

Guestbook
Mail
Help
©95-97
Main Index Previous Page Accessories Index Next Page