I have used nothing but McGuire's wax products for = years on my "good" cars and motorcycles (and Turtle wax or = FLAPS special "brand X" on the rest).  If your paint is = in really good shape, and you want to just add a beautiful shine to it = (especially if it is a dark color like the blue metallic or maroon) use = McGuiure's Mirror Glaze.  It is a lot of work, but the results are = amazing.  (Use a power buffer unless you have arms like = Popeye)

Note - McGuires is expensive, this is why I only use = it where it makes a difference.   :-)

Costco sometimes has a McGuire's "kit" with = three or four bottles of wax - steps 1 through 3 and then a finish = glaze I think.  The idea being that you start with #1 to remove = oxidized paint and crud, then work your way up to the "mirror = glaze" type product (which is just a pure carnuba wax product, I = think)

Cheers,

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA