I am an old HVAC mechanic and for years = I have muttered that the bleeding system for these vans cannot have been made = by the same people that built the V2... IMHO it is a bozo system ...

I am going to retap the radiator plug to = 1/8 or 1/4 ips/npt ... the smallest that works... then I am going to install a = low profile automatic air bleeder ... the type that has been used in = hydronic heating systems for years.. this change to pipe threads from the = fatherland fitting will enable anyone to cobble up a manifold of some sort to add = or remove air or coolant at will... the auto bleed fittings are easy to remove and = replace and have been in service for at least 40 years...

I will let you know how it works out...