I found the same thing, no listing.  Fast = German Auto http://fastgermanauto.com/ i= s selling them though.  I purchased a set about 2 months ago.  They fit = fine, and the incredibly sensitive instrumentation in the seat of my pants = tells me that they did bump the power a little and my mileage seems to be up = a little.  Later today I'll check if I can see a part number printed on the insulator and post it.  I'm sure = that this is a part number intended for other VW's that Fast German Auto = has cross applied.  Why Bosch doesn't list the Vanagon as an = application I don't know.  So far (@ 3,000 mi), I've seen no problems.  Are = they worth the extra money?  Depends on what you seek.  The tiny = boost in performance is probably not worth it.  I am expecting though that = they will last much longer and assist in difficult conditions (real cold, real = hot, real wet).

Gary
----- Original Message -----
From: David W. Long
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2000 = 12:16 AM
Subject: Bosch +4

There is no listing in Bosch catalogs = for a +4 spark plug in a Vanagon application. Does anyone know if one will fit = and how they compare with other plugs? Are they worth the extra = money?

David W. Long
DagenhamDave@prodigy.net
= http://pages= .prodigy.net/dagenhamdave/DagenhamDave/
Jacksonville, FL, United States