----- Original Message -----
From: Rensbro
To: listserv@gerry.vanagon.com
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 10:55 PM
Subject: Message from Denmark

Hallo. Dear mister Gerry
I am a Danish owner of an = original American California Volkswagen Vanagon GL, 1,9 digijet, MPV, blue, model 1984.
I think  there is only one = of thiese cars in Denmark.  Normally it is too expensive to import an older = VW bus to Denmark.  In Denmark, you can not buy a new Vanagon, this = model is only for USA.
I feel so lonely about the interresting in having a Amerikan VW bus.  Soo there fore I = vill send you an Email, so it could bring mee in contact with other who are happy = to have a Vanagon.

The american owner James = Michael Ronning, Duluth in Minnesota, toke the car with him to Denmark in 1995, because = he worked as a bridge = bouilder here to 1997, and he didnt take the car bake to USA. because he must pay = danish tax of
the car for having it here. So = the car was too expensive to import back to USA.

I have the original = registretion card here, and it tells that the owner from may 1987 was James Michael Ronning
2820 Greysolon RD, Duluth = MN55812,  V.I.N.  WV2YB0252EH011825,  Plate no. NDV188

Now, the danish number is = RZ40602  and the car has driving 166000 miles with the original motor.

I will like to be in contact = with others who like the VW Vanagon cars, especially from = 1980-1990
I think, that I have a little = piece of USA, in my old Vanagon.

Ole = Rensbro
Kingosvej = 57
4500  Nykoebing Sjaelland.
DK, = Denmark