Last summer my mechanic bought an = aftermarket replacement seal for my van from one of the list vendors and installed = it for me.  It's the kind with the extruding seal all around.  First, = the seal around the luggage rack screamed like a banshee every time I got = over 50 mph until my daughter's boyfriend stuck glue in there.

Now, the seal on the poptop is starting = to slither off on one side.  Is this supposed to be glued on?  I seem to = remember that the seal does NOT glue on, only slides on.  If this is the = case, why is the darned thing sagging?

Jeanne
'87 Syncro Westy