From: Sudhir Desai [mailto:desa4622@YAHOO.COM]=
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 9:20 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: air suspension question

just curious as to how the whole air suspension = thing
is going, i know some people went and tested out = the
package and i was wondering if it was worthwhile = or
should i just get on with trying to copy my = friends
range rover setup.

thanks,

=====
Sudhir Desai
desa4622@kettering.edu   = desa4622@yahoo.com
1984 Vanagon Z34 & 1996 Jetta Trek
icq# 17014903     AOL & = yahoopager: rawsuds