When I bought a replacement FridgeMate fan about a = year ago, it came with a rocker switch and one of these contact = thermistors.  I have not tested the temp setting on it, but I = imagine it would be similar.  (My original was working = fine).  The fan with the switch, bracket, and thermistor cost = about $25 as I recall

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA