Here's the situation:
Dometic 'Frig in 84 Westy works on electric. Within = 2 hours of connecting to electric the temp was down to 35 degrees (temp outside was = in the 60s); I was unable to determine whether the fan kicked on.
Fired up the propane (I always need to try two = different times to get it going - maybe a magic wand would help!) - after 2, 4, 6 hours = the temperature remained the same: 65 degrees. Apparently the propane is on = because 1) the LED panel green light is lite and 2) the observation tube in = 'frig shows a blue flame.

We are prepared to remove the unit (did this two = years ago and found some some crud, but not a lot), but would really appreciate any = clues as to what we should be looking for - or replacing. The 'frig has worked = like a charm in the past - cooling even warm cans of beer on hot days (although = obviously not very quickly).

Has anyone had a similiar situation? What did you replace/reconfigure? I have printed out the service manual and have = stored numerous emails about fans, etc.

Thanks in advance!!
V & M Holm
Menomonie, WI
84 Westy

"Writing is easy; all you do is = sit staring at a blank sheet
of paper until the drops of blood form on your forehead."

-Gene Fowler