My oil pressure light, and sometimes = buzzer, are coming on when I go around a big turn like a highway exit ramp, or slow = way down from 65 MPH.  I replaced the sensors to no avail. I dont know what = grade oil I have but I will change that tommorrow, along with the filter which = is currently BOSCHE. It otherwise runs ok, even during these oil light = episodes.

THere is an intermittent high pitched = whistling noise that also appeared on the scene around the same time, and does not = change in tone, pitch or volume with the speed of the car, or the engine, but = only occurs at speeds over 50 MPH. It sounds like the noise brakes make when = they are wearing in or out, but it never happens when I step on the brake. I'm = not too freaked out by the noise like I am the oil light, but I include it here = because it make be a clue. My mechanic thought it was the water pump and $360 = later, the car still works the same.

Michael Schiesser
89 Westfalia
Harvard Mass