Take the hose off, and persistently search for a = place that will crimp the old ends on a new hose.  There are out there, but = just keep searching.  Do not listed when they tell you no, keep looking, for = it can be done.

Adam Puzerewski
81 westy
----- Original Message -----
From: kathy = jacobs
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2000 = 1:55 PM
Subject: [VANAGON] A/C = Hoses

I know we have been talking about a/c = stuff lately, but we need a little help.
  The hose that runs from the = compressor to the condenser, does anyone know of a aftermarket source? This is the = one that runs the full length of the Van. It is busted in the back by the = motor, try to patch, but didn't work. Would like to get it fixed while we are doing = some work on the Van.
   Any = suggestions?
Lonnie and Kathy Jacobs
87 = GL