We listen to CDs in our = '81 Westy using a portable walkman type CD player with a thing that looks like a = cassette that plugs into our cassette player.  In recent threads, I have = seen mention of new in-dash CD players that also play MP3, but I am wondering = about whether anyone knows of a portable unit that will connect to our = cassette.  We have a CDRW in one of our computers, so we can make the CDs with no problem.    Thanks

Bill (SE Arizona) (Bill@freeholder.com) HTTP://www.freeholder.com
Censorship is the assassination of ideas.  No matter how well-meaning its
proponents may be, they are more dangerous to us than any outside = enemy.