I have been noticing the Bentley = references a lot in the postings and today my Bus Depot catalog arrived = in the mail!  While I have been restraining myself pretty well = until my official work was complete, I couldn't help but notice as I = leafed through the first few pages, that Ron sells the Bentley.  = My question is, given that I'm no mechanic, and would probably confine = my tinkering to non-engine related items, would a Bentley be a good = investment for me?  Alternatively, if there is someone on the list = in the Vancouver area who owns a Bentley and would be willing to let me = have a look at it to see if I can figure out the answer to this = question for myself, would you please pmail me?

Thanks,
Kath, Rob and Vanita (87 = Westy)
North Vancouver, BC