Considering the price of labor nowadays it = only takes about 2 hours worth of mechanic avoidence and the Bentley is paid for. = The rest is pure gravy. If the Bentley was three times the price it would still = be a great investment.
-----Original Message-----
From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com]On Behalf Of Katherine Maas
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 8:32 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Is a Bentley worth it?

I have been noticing the Bentley = references a lot in the postings and today my Bus Depot catalog arrived in the = mail!  While I have been restraining myself pretty well until my official = work was complete, I couldn't help but notice as I leafed through the first few = pages, that Ron sells the Bentley.  My question is, given that I'm no = mechanic, and would probably confine my tinkering to non-engine related items, = would a Bentley be a good investment for me?  Alternatively, if there is = someone on the list in the Vancouver area who owns a Bentley and would be = willing to let me have a look at it to see if I can figure out the answer to this = question for myself, would you please pmail me?

Thanks,
Kath, Rob and Vanita (87 Westy)
North = Vancouver, BC