I want to rip out my AC.
why?
A. It doesn't work (needs lots of = new parts( ~$1000 worth to get it working)
B. If it did, it would overheat = the engine
C. It takes up so much room
D. IT's freon based and we all = know the state of the ozone layer

1.Has anyone done this before? = (tips please)
2.Does anyone want any of the = parts? I think the compressor and exchanger work fine, its line leaks etc that are the problem
3. Any cool ideas of what to do = with all that extra overhead space? Can I get factory looking overhead cabinet = anywhere. I'd like to put some speakers and maybe a subwoofer up there. =

Michael = Schiesser
Harvard Ma
89 Westfalia