I've been in contact with busboys about = the screaming luggage rack after installation of a new seal and, I must say, = I'm confused.  He said that the luggage rack needed to be adjusted so = that the seal fits down tightly.  I asked him to call my mechanic since he = installed it and had no idea what busboys meant by adjusting the thing.  What = confuses me is this:  If it's adjusted tightly the water can't = escape and I'll probably get rust under it but busboys says that it's the factory = rubber seal underneath the poptop that needs to be tighter.  Does this = mean that there is an inherent problem with rusting under the luggage rack or is = there some way for it to drain?

Also, what is the Hot Footwell = Kit?  How would I know if it's already been installed?  If it is there, I've still = got hot feet!

Jeanne