Hi
My 83 Westy was stored for the = winter.  In april I noticed that the overflow tank appeared empty so I added = some.  This past weekend I took it out and headed for North Conway NH.  = When I returned home after the 300 mile trip the overflow tank was completely = full and coolant was coming out of the top of it.  At the time I was parked = on a slight uphill incline.  The temperature gauge was normal and the = engine did not appear to be overheated.  Does anyone know what the problem = might be?

Many thanks, Lloyd Perkins