From: Doug Alcock [mailto:dgalcock@hewitt.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 8:31 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Skylight Guy or Bus Depot??

Hi gang,

Gotta change my skylight. Can anyone comment on the = Skylight Guy's product
versus the Bus Depot as
the prices are about the same. I'd also be very = grateful for tips and comments
about how hard it is to change
the skylight using the existing hardware --- a big = PITA or a little PITA.

Thanks, as always, for your wisdom and = patience.........

Doug
'84 Westy
Toronto, Canada