Re:

Hi All,A few = questions:

I) We're heading for 2 weeks in Nova Scotia with the Westy (from = Ottawa). Any suggestions on what we = should not miss? (Nice campgrounds, parks, etc). = The plans so far are to get to Cape Breton in about 3 days, then...??

II)Do you know of any knowledgable = Vanagon/Westy mechanic(s) in Nova Scotia,in case something happens?

I know there are a = few links here but bear with me I have collected these over the past year for = my own trip. This may not be relevant to all list members.. But this is a = beautiful part of North America   annnd we are alllll travelers by = nature right? :)

Also just a moment to introduce my self again. I am Dan Stevens (REDBUG) I = haven't been on the list for the past year but was always a lurker before that.. = I am starting a VW restoration shop in CNY as Red Bug Restorations  and = Will FINALLY have my own Vanagon (7 pass diesel Converted to a homemade westy = intercooled turbo diesel)  on the road shortly. Late for this season   but early for the next.  thanks for your time = and if anybody would like some info on my van P-mail me

 I live In = Syracuse Central NY

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/4130/main.html<= /A>  vw club in NS

http://www.nfl-bay.com/    ferry information

http://www.gov.nf.ca/ferryservices/Routes.htm ferry info for new foundland