I hate to admit it but I liked the = "alternate" vanagon list format.  When the list start back up,  I began to = hate all those e-mails.  So I switched to the DIGEST mode and now get = one e-mail with all the postings for the day.  There is a table of contents at = the top of the e-mail and all the e-mails listed below.  The only drawback = I see is that its a little more difficult to save an individual e-mail for future = reference.  You could cut and paste it into another document.  = The list is fun again.

John
Rich running, can't pass emissions = yet, yes I have checked the archives, I'll get it soon, '84 Westy