From: Chris Stann [mailto:ChrisS@INFORMS.com]=
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 9:13 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: HERS (Human Element Recovery System)

HERS  (Human Element Recovery System) - Can I = get more info on this?  I
think this would be an excellent way to extend the = time between stops thus
shortening the trip time.

Since our bladder has to be relieved much more = frequently than our bowels,
what are some of the current methods of keeping from = having to pull over?

Empty Gatorade bottles?  Works for men.  = Any ideas?