From: Budding Rose [mailto:ROSEBUD99@webtv.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 10:59 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: HELP ! Clutch pedal mechanism adjustment = access needed.

On page 30.2 of Bentley, there's an illustration of = the clutch pedal
operation. I have found it to be almost = inaccessible. The adjustment of
the plunger as it activates the clutch master is = what I need. Does
anyone have any experience and/or suggestions (other = than getting
smaller hands) ?  All input welcome - - = TIA
Bud Yandell