I will very soon need to replace rear brake on our = '88 GL.   A few days ago I checked the Bentley, took a rear wheel = off to consider how big a job this was going to be.  Bentley says the rear = hub castellated nut has to come off to get the drum off.  Seems = unecessary, but also seems no way to get a drum puller around the edges of the = drum.  OK, what size socket do I need.  Geeeez, this thing measures = 45mm!  (clatter of sockets being pushed around in the toolbox) I don't see one of those in here!  My largest socket is 24mm.  Went to 2 = FLAPS (Hey Tony! You ever see a 45mm socket?) and a Sears.  FLAPS can = order it for me from a specialty tool company for $55.  No, I'll check with = The List first.   Do I need this blammit thing?  Can one be = had cheaper?

Thanks - Gary