From: Tobin Copley
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 = 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: HELP ! Clutch = pedal mechanism adjustment access needed.

I think he's talking about adjusting clutch pedal free = play.  As a large-handed one myself, I can't imagine how to adjust it with the = master cylinder in situ.  It should be possible, however.  Can you = reach the adjustment nut by feel?  You may have to do it blind.  Anyone?

BTW, why do you need to adjust it?  If you're just replacing = the MC, you shouldn't need to adjust the clutch pedal free play (even though = Bentley says you do).

T.