Tried the url several times, message "not found" appeared severa;l times. Would you check the spelling again please. Thanks'

John H. Rodgers
88GL Driver with a lookout eye for larger rims.

Gary Stearns wrote:

Try http://www.discounttiredirect.com/     Do a wheel search under VW Vanagon.  The 16" comes back with 7 choices, 15" with 2 choices.  The ones that caught my eye are the replica Mercedes wheels.  I e-mailed Discount Tire a few weeks ago to ask for more info on the 15x7.  The 5 hole and 8 hole MB replicas are both up to the weight requirements of the Vanagon, and both have appropriate offsets for Vanagons (Disc. Tire is now displaying bolt pattern and offset info on the website.  They weren't when I first found it.) They said that they have sold these wheels for Vanagon fitments several times before with no problems.  Finally I asked about the finish on these wheels. With the 15x7 8 hole MB wheels costing only $99, I was curious about quality.  Seems they are silver epoxy painted and will resist corrosion just like the OEM alloys on our Vanagons.   I haven't bought these yet, but I might. Gary