From: Steven Johnson [mailto:sjohnso@jps.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2000 4:29 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Want tunes through headphones

Hi all,

Delurking a bit to ask if anyone out there knows what = bits
I would need to rig up a headphone receptical with = the proper
impedance so I won't get my ears blasted to = smithereens?  I would
like to tap into the speaker wires up front and = assume I need some
kind of resistors in line to cut down the = signal.  Audio stores
used to make little cans with the hardware inside = that you could
just clip into the speaker wires.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steven Johnson
Sacramento, CA