Try http://www.discounttire= direct.com/     Do a wheel search under VW Vanagon.  The 16" comes back with 7 = choices, 15" with 2 choices.  The ones that caught my eye are the replica = Mercedes wheels.  I e-mailed Discount Tire a few weeks ago to ask for more = info on the 15x7.  The 5 hole and 8 hole MB replicas are both up to the = weight requirements of the Vanagon, and both have appropriate offsets for = Vanagons (Disc. Tire is now displaying bolt pattern and offset info on the = website.  They weren't when I first found it.) They said that they have sold = these wheels for Vanagon fitments several times before with no = problems.  Finally I asked about the finish on these wheels. With the 15x7 8 hole = MB wheels costing only $99, I was curious about quality.  Seems they are = silver epoxy painted and will resist corrosion just like the OEM alloys on our Vanagons.   I haven't bought these yet, but I = might.

Gary