While there's a lot of discussion on = the list regarding engine conversions I thought I would take the opportunity to = find out if there is any one out there who has any knowledge and or experience = with the Audi 5 cylinder conversion.
Seems to be a lot of information = forthcoming on Subaru and VW 4cyl conversions but nothing on these.
The fact = that there is not a lot of discussion on this conversion tends to indicate it may not be = very popular
Is there a reason for = this?
Is the 5 Cyl conversion a "bad" conversion?
The first draw back I can think of = would be the weight difference in engines.
Any one know the aprox weight of the 5 = cyl ?( I realise they may vary slightly from model to model)
Any one know the aprox weight of the = 2.1 WBX ?
Look forward to any opinions = etc.
Regards
John.