-----Original = Message-----
From: Jeremy Sager <jerome@sgi.net>
To: ssuprata@acninc.net <ssuprata@acninc.net>
Dat= e: Monday, July 17, 2000 8:41 AM
Subject: vanagon

the van is in average condition for a '90 with = 110,000 miles. i've replaced a lot of parts in the few years i've owned it. the engine = and transmission have never been touched ( aside from tune ups, and = replacement of alternator and belts) under my ownership. the paint is starting to show = it's age, but aside from getting the rear bumper and apron painted (they are = still in primer from a minor fender bender i was in) and some buffing it looks = pretty good. there are some minor dings and dents in various locations around = the van, but nothing major. no major rust anywhere, just some surface rust along = a small dent on the drivers front wheel well. i just recently got it back from = the shop after an exhausting trial and error repair diagnostic on my part. it = turned out to be a bad air flow meter.
here is a list of parts i've replaced in the last 2 = 1/2 years:
air flow meter
accelerator cable
front brake pads
rear brake shoes & drums
rear wheel bearings
front wheel bearings
alternator
ignition coil
belts
tuned up twice( plugs, wires, rotor, dist. = cap)
rear heater core
tires (august ' 99)
rear carpeting
distributor
K&N air filter( installed when i bought the van)
Diehard battery (installed when i bought the = car)
catalytic converter & O2 sensor (soon after i = bought the van)

parts i have but have not yet installed = :
valve cover gaskets
O2 sensor
water pump (bought as preventative maintenance when = i purchased the heater core)
thermostat(same as above)

could use a radiator fan switch (mine is stuck on = high, so when the fan turns on it's fast and a bit loud)

i'm located in mcmurray, south of = pittsburgh.
any other questions just let me know.
if you would like some pictures of the van, let = me know. they are big files, and take a bit to download.
i'm asking $4,500.
~jeremy