I'm actually having a pretty good time = doing some shade tree mechanic stuff on my new westy. I stopped a couple of my oil = leaks but there is one I'm having trouble getting to.

I'm getting a leak from the gasket = where the oil filter mounts onto the case. It would be an easy fix except the top bolt = is pretty much hidden by the oil cooler, plus I can't figure out how to = pull the oil cooler without pulling the fan housing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Chris Gronski
Toronto, Ontario
'80 Westy "Pokey"

P.S. Thanks for everyone's reply to my = 22.5 Gallon Gas tank query, I'll post a reply when I figure out what I'm going to do.