I have a fairly stupid question. While = I was away at Guard camp my '85GL was gone through by vandals. I'm also in the = middle of switching over to a 2.1l from a 1.9l. Some things = disappeared out of the Van including my maintenance manual, and they were kind enough to = cut a few connectors and take some vacuum hoses. The city as a result of = this (I wasn't the only one struck, the inspectors came around as a result of = the police reports) wants my Van out of my back yard really soon. Time is a = issue. So, here's the dumb question any one know of a web site that I can = get a vacuum routing chart from for a '85 GL ? I found a wiring diagram = (well, I've down loaded one, but, I haven't looked at it), and a coolant chart - = thanks Ken - but, I really need a vacuum chart.
TIA
Ken Nelson